Sr. Manager of Web Experience
Areas of Focus
- User experience
- Web development
- Technical performance
- Team enablement
Drove marketing impact by providing technical solutions that helped increase brand awareness, demand generation and customer engagement. This role required deep technical skills to govern the back-end technology that drove campaigns that moved the needle on marketing goals. Provided creative solutions while managing resources and owning multiple projects from concept through completion.
- Oversee and maintain the design and functionality of the 15Five website, blog, and other digital properties, to improve online user experience and drive brand awareness, lead generation, and partner enablement
- Partner with brand and business on design and UX efforts to ensure that designs meet standards and can be brought to market in a scalable way.
- Oversee and evolve website optimization to improve user experience and conversion using A/B and user testing to inform changes
- Recommend and execute strategies to support the demand generation team and the traffic they drive to 15Five’s website, blog, and digital properties
- Work with other marketing team members to use data to assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs and continually optimize digital experience strategies and tactics
Web Development & Technical Performance
- Develop and apply modern standards, guidelines, and practices to writing quality code
- Select and manage external resources and vendors involved with developing web properties and related tools.
- Ensure web development is optimized for appropriate devices such as smartphones and laptops
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Evaluate the impact of new marketing tools on the website and blog, and flag potential risks to performance and security (with the guidance of the info security team).
- Develop and maintain the design library while adhering to brand guidelines
- Provide expert guidance to the marketing team on website best practices, accessibility, UX/ UI, testing, performance, etc.
- Enable the members of the marketing team to take full advantage of the CMS tools and functionality with documentation and training
- Collaborate with the marketing team to add and adjust CMS tools to enable smooth maintenance of the website, blog, and email templates
Tool & Processes
- WordPress/Content Management System (CMS)
- WP Engine/Local WP/Wordpress Hosting and Development Platforms
- Timber Theming/Twig Template Engine
- Bootstrap/Frontend Framework
- Sass/CSS Preprocessor
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics/SEO
I’m Julie Taylor, a Design Technologist with over 20 years experience designing, building & creative problem solving. I love crafting visually captivating & user-friendly experiences that are straightforward & beneficial to people.